About This Plan
- A beautiful elevation with multi-paned windows and an arched, high-windowed entrance, create an eye-catching home plan. A two-story foyer, benefiting from the natural light streaming through the many windows around the door, offers three choices of direction.
- The formal living room adjoins the formal dining room with columns between the two rooms.
- The U-shaped kitchen includes a built-in pantry, built-in planning desk and an island. There is room for a breakfast area for informal meals in the kitchen.
- The large family room flows from the kitchen and is equipped with a bright bay window and focal point fireplace.
- The second floor master suite includes a decorative ceiling and a lavish, private bath. A common area includes a skylight and access to the bonus room.
- A convenient second floor laundry is located in the common area.
- Two additional bedrooms and a full bath complete the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,578 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,245 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,333 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,245 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 614 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick