Eye-Catching Craftsman Detailing
About This Plan
- Stone and shingle siding blend to create a Craftsman-style home plan that will be sure to catch your eye. As you enter, notice the arched openings that define the den on your right and the impressive size of the great room directly ahead. Here, a cozy fireplace warms the room and you'll love the view of the atrium at the back of the house plan.
- The kitchen has a see-through area allowing access to the great room so the chef is always close by.
- The master suite is sure to please with its spacious walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and dual sinks. Two additional bedrooms and a full bath can be found at the front of the house plan to your left as you enter.
- A three-stall garage with plenty of room makes this a family-friendly design.
- Interested in a different elevation? See house plan 89673AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 824 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss