Eye-Catching Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- A big front gable with roof railing, decorative shutters and a dormer all serve to grab your attention in this beautiful Craftsman home plan.
- Inside, the huge great room has an awesome vaulted and beamed ceiling that soars upward.
- Double doors open to reveal the den that faces the front of the home.
- A two-sided fireplace warms both the breakfast nook and the great room.
- The peninsula counter in the kitchen has an eating bar for informal meals.
- Split bedrooms give the master suite a wonderful separation from the other family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 471 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 13' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss