About This Plan
- Two big gables on the front of this charming home plan will catch your eye from the street and make you proud to be the owner.
- A combination of shakes and stone add texture as well as appeal.
- Inside, a formal dining room with a tray ceiling is intorduced by two columns that separate it from the foyer.
- A study with lots of windows makes the perfect spot to work from home or enjoy a book.
- Relax in the beautiful living room with coffered ceiling and warming fireplace. Double doors lead to the large covered rear porch.
- The kitchen is open to the bright morning room and offers a peninsula eating bar for casual meals.
- Tucked in the rear for quiet, the luxurious master suite has a tray ceiling, double walk-in closets and a large spa bath with double sinks.
- Upstairs, two more bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, share a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,324 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 522 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 51' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 409 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick