About This Plan
- Combining gables and hipped roof lines, the exterior of this two-story home is distinct. Inside, ceilings soar for two stories in both the foyer and the fireplaced great room, expanding the volume of these areas.
- The formal dining room may also be used as a den for the busy executive.
- Spacious enough to accommodate informal eating, the kitchen features a walk-in pantry placed on the diagonal and an abundance of cabinet and counter space.
- Located on the main floor, the master suite includes a walk-in closet and an inviting whirlpool tub. The bath also contains a linen closet.
- Completing the first floor are a powder room and a utility room with a convenient coat closet. The utility room opens to the two-car garage.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms each directly access a compartmented bath.
- Interested in another layout? See house plan 89534AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,018 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,476 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 542 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss