About This Plan
- This two-story home features an eye-catching combination of brick and siding exterior. The floor plan offers a master bedroom on the main floor, with a generously-sized master bath and walk-in closet.
- Family events in the kitchen will be a plus because the kitchen flows into the hearth room. The kitchen is attached to the nook and has an island with ample seating.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room. It is set-off by columns into the entrance and perfect for formal dining. A quick trip down the hallway leads you to the great room that features a panoramic view of the property.
- Upstairs, enjoy a dynamic view of the foyer and retire to one of three bedrooms. If there are items not fit for storage in the garage, there is a storage room off one of the bedrooms.
- Ceilings: main floor 10', second floor 8'.
- Foundation options: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,126 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,963 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,163 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 8"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1417 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss