About This Plan
- Transoms, a second-floor balcony and hipped roof lines distinguish this hill country-farmhouse plan. The side-entry garage suits the design to a corner lot.
- Isolated on the first floor, the master suite includes a comfortable sitting area in a bay, direct access to the rear patio and an oversized walk-in closet.
- The two-story living room flows into the kitchen and breakfast area, which is set in a bay. A convenient pass-through is placed between the dining room and kitchen.
- Upstairs, you find a view of the living room below, the second full bath, two family bedrooms and a study. Besides the balcony off the study, there is a private deck off bedroom two.
- Ceilings: living room 14' sloping to 20' flat.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 693 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 227 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 158 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 7"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 577 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick