About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Transoms, a second-floor balcony and hipped roof lines distinguish this hill country-farmhouse plan. The side-entry garage suits the design to a corner lot.
- Isolated on the first floor, the master suite includes a comfortable sitting area in a bay, direct access to the rear patio and an oversized walk-in closet.
- The two-story living room flows into the kitchen and breakfast area, which is set in a bay. A convenient pass-through is placed between the dining room and kitchen.
- Upstairs, you find a view of the living room below, the second full bath, two family bedrooms and a study. Besides the balcony off the study, there is a private deck off bedroom two.
- Ceilings: living room 14' sloping to 20' flat.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.