Eye Catching Exterior
About This Plan
- Four gables face the front, wooden shutters accent most of the windows, and copper sheathing over scores the garage door and two upper windows. Three arched upper windows echo arched openings on the porch's high edge.
- Most of the bedrooms are upstairs, and gathering spaces are well defined.
- The parlor and living room are separated, and the kitchen is linked, yet slightly removed.
- The foyer and living room are two stories high, and there's a gas fireplace.
- Abundant light spills in through transom windows that crown French windows in the parlor and foyer.
- A bayed nook expands the spacious kitchen, which centers around a large work island. One of the nook's windows is actually a French door, which opens onto the rear patio. If desired, this area could be roofed and screened in for pest-free outdoor dining.
- The master suite fills the entire right side. It boasts a large walk-in closet, soaking tub, oversize shower, private toilet, and twin lavs. Light beams down onto the closet's secluded window seat through a high window.
- Two more bedrooms, a unique, skylit three-section bathroom, and a bonus room are upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,091 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,546 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 545 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 39' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss