Eye-Catching Facade with Three Alternates
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stucco and stone create a vibrant and eye-catching facade and an open flexible floor plan works for a modern family or empty nester in this French country style ranch home plan. It comes in three alternate exteriors giving you a wealth of aesthetic options.
- A surprisingly versatile kitchen sports an island, great counter space, and adjoining eating nook while flowing into the living room to create a complementary space.
- A formal dining room is perfect for dinner parties and holidays without being cut off from the rest of the home.
- The master suite provides a relaxing retreat with its tray ceilings, and pampering bath. Two family bedrooms are easily converted into a guest room and home office. A full hall bath is nearby.
- The garage can fit three cars. The tandem portion measures 9'8"x20'8" and the 2-car portion measures 21'8"x21'8".
- Related Plans: This house plan comes in three alternate elevations. See 89029AH (Country), 89031AH (Prairie) and 89032AH (Traditional).