Eye-Catching Front Elevation
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Arched windows and a two-story arched entry with lots of glass are eye-catching features on the front elevation of this traditional two-story design, suitable for a narrow lot.
- Stepping into the well-illuminated two-story foyer, one sees the formal living room to one side. Two half-walls punctuated by columns form a graceful transition to the dining room.
- Stretching across the rear of the house, the informal area opens to a patio. A fireplace warms the family room and the rest of the informal space. In between the family room and the good-sized kitchen lies the breakfast area. The kitchen contains a pantry closet as well as an abundance of counter and cabinet space.
- Walk-in closets for husband and wife are sited off the master bedroom with its decorative tray ceiling. The vaulted master bath includes a garden tub, separate shower and twin sinks. The second full bath is located between bedrooms two and three.
- Vaulted bonus space over the garage completes the design.
- Foundation: slab.