Eye-Catching New American House Plan with Sport Court
About This Plan
- Bright-white horizontal and vertical siding, paired with stone accents, create this eye-catching New American house plan. Inside, discover a primarily open floor plan on the main level and the sleeping rooms upstairs.
- The formal entry leads to a spacious foyer, bordered by a quiet study to the left and a powder bath to the right.
- A fireplace in the great room is surrounded by built-ins and can be enjoyed throughout the dinette, kitchen, and dining room. An oversized kitchen island provides seating for casual meals and a walk-in pantry in the mudroom lends plenty of storage space.
- Adjacent the kitchen, rests a sunroom which overlooks the back deck.
- An elegant master suite can be found upstairs, and features a step ceiling, luxurious 5-fixture ensuite, and a sizable walk-in closet that provides access to the laundry room.
- Three secondary bedrooms are also on the second level: two that share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- Family and friends and will greatly enjoy the lower level amenities, complete with a large family room with a wet bar, a bedroom which neighbors a full bath, and a spacious exercise room attached to the sport court.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,917 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,509 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,703 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 487 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 966 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss