Eye-Pleasing Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- The curb appeal of this two-story home is sure to please. Inside, you'll with the 12-foot tray ceiling of the great room, as well as the fireplace with its impressive built-ins on either side.
- The kitchen features a large eat-in island as well as corner sink which looks out to the front and side yards.
- The master suite is sure to please with its step ceiling, large walk-in closet and spacious bathroom, complete with jacuzzi tub.
- Upstairs you will be amazed to find two bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom and a fourth bedroom that looks out to the front of the home.
- Finally, the three-stall garage provides ample storage space making this four bedroom home plan attractive to just about any buyer.
- Related Plan: For an alternate 4 bedroom version, see house plan 89063AH.
- For a 3 bedroom version, see house plan 8914AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,852 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 846 sq. ft.
- Deck: 99 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 846 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss