Fab 4-Plex House Plan
About This Plan
- A raised basement allows cost-effective development of a total of 4 units - 2 on the lower level and 2 on the upper - all of which benefit from ample light. The lower units have 1,077 square feet of living area each and the upper have 967 square feet of living area each.
- Rear-oriented living areas provide more privacy for the residents. The upper units each enjoy a 12' x 12' deck with a 5' x 12' shelter, while the lower level proposes patios of about 17' x 11' with integrated stairs.
- Each unit, whether on the ground floor or semi-basement, enjoys a well-windowed activities area with large window in the living room and double garden doors off the dining room for outdoor access. An L-shaped kitchen with island provides an efficient work area and space for light meals or socializing. A bathroom with integrated laundry, corner tub and shower provides comfort and convenience for the two bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,088 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,154 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,934 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 8
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss