About This Plan
- Entering this fabulous home is an experience in and of itself, as you walk through a courtyard, complete with gazebo, fountains and benches.
- The formal living room with its 14-foot ceilings columns and glass wall look out over the splendid rear patio/pool area.
- The formal dining room offers access to the front courtyard with French doors.
- The den/library with French doors to the courtyard and accesses the pool bath for the occasional guest.
- The double door entry to the master suite brings you into a world of sumptuous luxury. As you enter you find a four-sided fireplace with the flue suspended from the ceiling.
- The master suite itself has enough space for casual living, with a bay window wall which views the pool.
- Passing through the formal spaces brings you into the family wing, which comes complete with huge island kitchen, which opens into an equally huge breakfast area with mitered bow glass, and family room with a corner fireplace and media wall.
- The secondary bedrooms are generous and both have bay window sitting spaces, which kids will enjoy. Note the storage space under the window seat.
- A staircase leads to the second floor area perfect for a home theater game room or bedroom areas.
- A second floor balcony from the game room affords spectacular views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,152 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,395 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 757 sq. ft.
- Deck: 200 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 463 sq. ft.
- Entry: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 100' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 695 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss