Fabulous Family Room
About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings top the huge, open family room and kitchen in this rustic European home plan.
- Even the breakfast nook is vaulted and set in a bay.
- Note the efficient home office tucked away by the kitchen.
- A larger library with fireplace and coffered ceiling was designed into the home to give you more space to work from home.
- The first floor master suite has a bayed sitting area that opens to the rear porch.
- Three bedrooms lie on the upper level along with a TV/Rec room and bonus space that gives you 170 sq. ft. of extra room to play with.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,186 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,859 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,327 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard