Fabulous Florida Mansion
About This Plan
- Glorious views can be had as soon as you step into the foyer of this fabulous Florida mansion.
- With four interior columns instead of walls, you get a huge, dramatic open space.
- The informal family living area is also open concept.
- You'll have lots of counter space on the giant island in the kitchen and a second sink to keep things moving smoothly.
- Party time takes place in the enormous game room that comes with a wet bar beverage center.
- Take everyone outside to the huge covered lanai where you have easy access to a pool bath too.
- Most of the bedrooms are up on the second floor and you can climb the stairs or take the residential elevator to get there.
- Open rails let you look down onto the first floor in several spots.
- The master suite is an oasis of luxury with a massive walk-in closet big enough for an island chest of drawers.
- Private covered balconies can be found off the master and guest suite 2.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,117 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,302 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,815 sq. ft.
- Entry: 88 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 532 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 98' 6"
- Depth: 120' 10"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1960 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater