Fabulous French Country Design
About This Plan
- Exterior stone arches, authentic French country window design, real working shutters are some of the signature features of this house plan.
- The family and living rooms both have french doors leading to the rear covered patio. The kitchen and nook have great views to the rear and are open to the family room.
- Two bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bath with dual sinks. A laundry room is conveniently tucked away off the hallway leading to the three-car garage.
- The first floor master suite, with two generous closets, has panoramic views of the rear with a gently curved wall of glass. The master bath feature a spa bath and separate his-and-her vanities.
- Upstairs is a game room and another bedroom and bath.
- Ceilings: 10, 12 and 14 feet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 4220MJ.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,587 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,993 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 594 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 102 sq. ft.
- Deck: 359 sq. ft.
- Entry: 44 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick