Fabulous Mountain Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- From the moment you enter this magnificent Mountain log home, you are swept away by natural stone and hand-hewn log walls and timber frame bents inside and out.
- The main level living embraces you with a huge open floor plan that maximizes views.
- In the master bedroom, a spa-like bathroom and dressing rooms pamper you.
- The eat-in kitchen is a generous gourmet-equipped, two-chef kitchen with pantry.
- Set in a bay, the separate dining room has views on all sides.
- All the main rooms flow onto the impressive covered outdoor living space with optional stone fireplace.
- The upper level of the home has two bedrooms with two full bathrooms which connect to the private guest quarters and kitchen above the two or three car carriage house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 595 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 95' 3"
- Depth: 74' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"