Family Compound or Couples Retreat
2 - 5
About This Plan
- This exciting one level Mountain home plan - with optional upper floor - is filled with options and separate sleeping cabins each with its own attached private sleeping porch.
- The main living area is one huge open space with a beamed lodge room with fireplace and a huge dining area big enough for reunions or family holidays.
- An outdoor grill on the rear porch enhances dining al fresco and is a great spot to take in the views.
- An optional bunk loft on the second floor works well when company arrives and is sure to be a favorite with the younger crowd. It gives you an additional 570 square feet of living area if built.
- The finished lower level - optional and included with plan purchase - mirrors the first floor above. It gives you two more sleeping "cabins" plus a second full kitchen and spacious entertaining areas.
- Related Plan: Get four cabins on each floor with house plan 15880GE.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,982 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,982 sq. ft.
- Loft: 570 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 99' 10"
- Depth: 57' 1"