About This Plan
- Entering this two-story home plan, your guests cross an expansive covered porch and step into the two-story entry where they view the formal dining room on one side, the living room on the other side and the family room in back.
- French doors open from the living room to the family room. The family room shares a see-through fireplace with the breakfast area. The hearth is bordered by an entertainment center in the family room and bookshelves in the breakfast area. Light pours through twin bay windows into both of these rooms.
- Convenient to the utility room and the garage, the gourmet kitchen centers around a cooktop island.
- On the bedroom floor, three spacious secondary bedrooms share a compartmented bath in the hall. In the master suite, a boxed ceiling and a large his and her walk-in closet highlight the bedroom. French doors open to the master bath, where a skylight in the 10-foot ceiling brightens the whirlpool tub.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction. See plan 4050DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,644 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,278 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12