Family-Friendly House Plan
About This Plan
- A built-in desk in the kitchen and a classic fireplace accross the way in the family room are nice touches to this family-friendly house plan.
- The dining room offers a bay window and easy access to the central kitchen.
- Convenience reigns supreme in the kitchen, which includes a nook and an island.
- Upstairs, an opulent master suite features a garden spa and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,154 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,167 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 987 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss