Family Friendly Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- This Northwest house plan is an attractive cottage-style 2 story home plan with great appeal for builders and home buyers alike.
- Just 30' wide and with a rear facing garage, this house plan is especially suitable for narrow, urban lots with alleys.
- It's compact footprint will keep construction costs low, while offering an attractive home with lots of great features.
- Part of our new collection of Family Centered home plans, this plan is specially designed for families
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,307 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 993 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12