Family Friendly Open Floor Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Despite a narrow footprint, this Craftsman home plan has lots of space for the large family.
- The formal living and dining rooms are separated by columns while the informal area lies in the rear of the home. Both an island and a walk-in pantry can be found in the large kitchen. A deck off the nook offers additional eating options.
- The family room features an attractive fireplae and is open to the kitchen and nook.
- On the upper level, three family bedrooms and a hall bath share space with a large bonus room and deluxe master suite with its own private bath.
- A finished walkout basement features a fifth bedroom, a bath and rec room.
- Related Plans: Building on a crawl space? See house plan 23041JD.
- Also on crawl space you'll find these plans with alternate exteriors: 23042JD and 23043JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.