Family Friendly Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Despite a narrow footprint, this Craftsman home plan has lots of space for the large family.
- The formal living and dining rooms are separated by columns while the informal area lies in the rear of the home. Both an island and a walk-in pantry can be found in the large kitchen. A deck off the nook offers additional eating options.
- The family room features an attractive fireplae and is open to the kitchen and nook.
- On the upper level, three family bedrooms and a hall bath share space with a large bonus room and deluxe master suite with its own private bath.
- A finished walkout basement features a fifth bedroom, a bath and rec room.
- Related Plans: Building on a crawl space? See house plan 23041JD.
- Also on crawl space you'll find these plans with alternate exteriors: 23042JD and 23043JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,716 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,167 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,413 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 387 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss