Family Friendly Ranch
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan makes use of every square foot of space to create a family home that is comfortable and affordable.
- Graceful columns that define the dining room mark the entry, and ahead, columns punctuate the great room with its warming fireplace and wall of arched windows.
- The modern kitchen is joined by a vaulted nook, which opens to a sunny deck.
- The master suite boasts a cathedral ceiling and a refined bath while the second bedroom on this level also has a cathedral ceiling.
- See house plan 8973AH for version with finished walkout basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 863 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss