Family Fun House Plan
About This Plan
- This attractive home plan provides plenty of space for family fun, whether indoors or outdoors.
- The family room boasts extensive built-ins for entertainment equipment.
- Even the family cook can partake of the fun, thanks to the kitchen's wide-open layout.
- Casual meals can be enjoyed just off the kitchen, while a formal dining room provides a secluded spot for elegant feasts.
- Outdoor fun is a must in the screen porch, which gets a boost from a vaulted ceiling and extends out to back deck.
- The upper floor features three secondary bedrooms and the owner's suite, which includes an amenity-laden private bath. A well-placed laundry room makes doing the laundry a breeze.
- Related Plan: For an alternate design, see house plan 14398RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,403 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 893 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss