Family Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- The wrap-around porch of this upscale country home plan lets you enter either the broad formal foyer or, by walking around the porch, the spacious living room.
- Entry to the foyer displays an oversized formal dining room with bay window to the right, a fireplaced living room to the left and a gathering room straight ahead. An outstanding feature of this plan is the stairway, which starts upstairs from the kitchen-gathering area.
- The oversized L-shaped kitchen is filled with extras: a pantry closet, planning desk and island with eating bar.
- Tucked away behind the kitchen for true privacy, the master suite features a wall of glass in the bedroom. The sumptuous bath contains a large walk-in closet and all the amenities.
- On the second floor, you find a large open area with many possible uses. Two full baths, an unfinished bonus area and three bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, complete this floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
- Need less space? Save money with house plan 6525RF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,272 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,039 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,233 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,039 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 452 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 255 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 2"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath