Family Home with Flex Space
About This Plan
- Stone and siding combine on this Craftsman home plan to present an attractive exterior.
- Designed for a growing family, you will find features like a drop zone by the garage entry, lots of storage space and a huge walk-in pantry.
- A flex room off the foyer can be a playroom, home office or even an extra bedroom.
- The main living area is in the rear of the home and has the open floor plan that most families want today.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet.
- A handy laundry room on this level saves steps.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,646 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,311 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,335 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 956 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12