Family Living in Two Versions
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Distinctive treatment of three front windows, combined with hipped roof lines, gables and a wood-railed porch, lends elegance and grace to this impressive home plan.
- From the two-story entry, you can access the den with its 10-foot ceiling and three-section transom window, the dining room with its bay window and hutch space or the great room with its towering ceiling and quartet of windows.
- Off to one side is the master suite, where a walk-in closet and raised ceiling distinguish the bedroom. In the luxurious master bath, corner windows flood the whirlpool bath with light.
- The L-shaped family quarters consist of a bowed breakfast area with two exits to the outdoors, a well-designed kitchen with two pantries and a gathering room with a cathedral ceiling, raised-hearth fireplace and bookcase. A large food preparation area in the kitchen flows into the casual living areas.
- Bedroom two upstairs enjoys its own bath. Bedrooms three and four share a compartmented bath.
- Related Plan: For an alternate layout and a second floor bonus room, see house plan 40694DB.