Family Living in Two Versions
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Distinctive treatment of three front windows, combined with hipped roof lines, gables and a covered porch, lends elegance and grace to this impressive home plan.
- From the two-story entry, you can access the den with fireplace, the dining room or the great room with its towering ceiling and french doors leading outside.
- Off to one side is the master suite, where a walk-in closet and raised ceiling distinguish the bedroom. In the luxurious master bath, corner windows flood the whirlpool bath with light.
- The L-shaped family quarters consist of a bowed breakfast area, a well-designed kitchen with two pantries and a hearth room with a two-sided fireplace. A large food preparation area in the kitchen flows into the casual living areas.
- Bedroom two upstairs enjoys its own bath. Bedrooms three and four share a compartmented bath. A bonus room adds expansion possibilities and is not figured in to the finished area of this house plan.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version without the bonus room, see house plan 4057DB.