Family-Oriented House Plan
About This Plan
- This three bedroom, two bath Acadian Cottage house plan has a great family-oriented design.
- You enter through the family room which connects to the dining room and kitchen, allowing you to greet all that enter.
- The master bedroom in this plan is separated from the other two bedrooms, awarding a bit more privacy and a sound barrier.
- Both a shower and a whirlpool tub are the highlights of the master bath.
- Your kitchen is a good size with a center island for all of your prep work.
- Finally, outback you will discover a great storage space for all the things you don't want in the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,398 sq. ft.
- Storage: 46 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Framing Type: Stick