Family Room Plus Game Room
About This Plan
- With no walls to separate the dining room from the living room, you have an easy transition between the two rooms.
- Double doors in the living room take you right out to the covered patio in back.
- The kitchen is every cook's dream with a huge walk-in pantry, lots of counter space and both an island and a peninsula eating bar.
- The built-ins and media center in the family room are half height with openings above so you can see into the game room on the other side.
- With a wet bar in the game room and sliders that open to the summer kitchen on the patio, it becomes the ideal entertaining space.
- Split bedrooms place family bedrooms on one side of the home and the spacious master suite on the other side.
- Plenty of room for all your clothes in the huge walk-in closet that is divided into his and her sections.
- The three car side load garage suits this home for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,792 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,873 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,919 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 407 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,362 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 78' 4"
- Depth: 147' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1308 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12