Family Room with Beamed Ceilings
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, this Traditional house plan has a lower level entry foyer that opens to a rec room framed by interior columns.
- There's even an option for a residential elevator.
- More columns on the main floor define the dining room and keep the kitchen open to the gorgeous beamed family room. The rear-facing garage is on this level.
- The top floor belongs to the three bedrooms, each with a tray ceiling and walk-in closet.
- Homeowners get a vaulted master bathroom too and the laundry room on this floor is super convenient.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,391 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,337 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,332 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 515 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss