Family Room with Cathedral Ceiling
About This Plan
- Step right in to your family room with a cathedral ceiling and fireplace. Note the convenient coat closet tucked away by the entry.
- Do all of your entertaining by the fireplace. The family room is open to the dining area and kitchen, so the cook won't be left out of the conversations. Step out back to play outside from the kitchen.
- A convenient washer/dryer pass through mudroom is located right off the garage.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet for her and a standard closet for him. A tub and shower plus dual sinks are in the master bath.
- A secoond bedroom, perfect for guests, and a hall bath round out the downstairs.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms, a shared bath and a loft compete the design.
- Related Plans: Interested in an alternate exterior? See house plan 41827DB.
- Only need one floor? See house plans 41024DB and 41025DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,809 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,263 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 546 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 179 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available