Family Room With Soaring Ceilings
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This house plan takes inspiration from Northwest design and delivers an entertaining and family-friendly home with a master down master suite.
- You'll enjoy having 9' ceilings on the main floor. And you'll love having the 18' cathedral ceiling in the living room. There you'll find a fireplace and built-ins and views to the back and to the kitchen.
- The remarkable master suite has a walk-in closet and a large bathroom with a 5'x5' shower. Sliding doors gain access to the back covered porch.
- The kitchen has a grand lunch counter and is open to both the living room and breakfast room.
- A home office is a nice touch and has doors on two sides.
- Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms sharing two full baths plus an overlook to the living room below.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 21683DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,614 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,811 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 803 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss