Family Vacation Home Plan
About This Plan
- With its five bedrooms, three and a half baths, expansive decking and a screened porch, this vacation home is big enough for both family and friends.
- The first level contains a bath, three bedrooms, a living room, laundry room and screened porch.
- The second level comprises the master suite and private bath plus an open living area and a fireplace, a dining room, kitchen and breakfast area. Part of the living area rises for two stories.
- On the third level, a guest room has a shower room and a walk-in closet.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: post/pier which can be used as storage and a carport.
- Related Plan: Need a reverse layout? See house plan 21573DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,392 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 967 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,076 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 349 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Post/Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 8"
- Depth: 36' 8"
- Max ridge height: 40' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss