Fanciful Exterior & One-Level Living
About This Plan
- The matching front gables and double door entry create a fanciful exterior to this lovely one level home plan.
- The interior is surprisingly contemporary with the open great room and kitchen. A beautiful island defines the areas and creates a central gathering spot.
- The dining area enjoys a view to the covered porch, rear yard and through to the gas fireplace of the sitting area. The ceiling slopes to an 11' height offering volumne to the great room.
- The entry from the garage creates an orderly transition as you enter the home.
- The master bedroom suite offers a luxurious retreat showcasing a whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity, spacious walk-in closet and raised center ceiling.
- A full basement offers great storage or room for expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,948 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,948 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,948 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 4"
- Depth: 40' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss