Fantastic Farmhouse Plan with Upstairs Children's Media Center
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Three shed dormers are centrally located above the elongated front porch of this 4-bedroom farmhouse plan, wrapped in vertical siding and topped with a metal roof for a modern twist.
- Inside, a formal dining room and study flank the foyer, while the open-concept living space is straight ahead. A sun deck off the great room allows you to get some vitamin D, and the open and airy kitchen is sure to inspire creativity.
- Discover the master bedroom on the main floor for quick and easy access, and enjoy the 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, the kids will delight in the generously-sized media room, surrounded by three bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. An optional 738 sq ft bonus room over the garage could be used as a playroom, or home office.
- Finish the lower level as designed and gain 1,161 sq ft of flexible living space.
- The 3-car garage attached to the side of the home offers entry from the side, while a mail drop inside provides a space to organize keys, mail, etc.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,567 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,099 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,463 sq. ft.
- Storage: 827 sq. ft.
- Deck: 267 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 471 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 738 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 889 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick