Fantastic French Country
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Angled halls in the reception entry direct give you great traffic flow.
- The kitchen is located in the center of the home and serves as the social hub of the home.
- A screened porch in back is great for al fresco dining.
- The great room enjoys a fireplace and a beamed ceiling.
- An oversized laundry is a welcome feature as is the mud room off the garage entry.
- The lower level gives you over 2,000 square feet of living space giving you 2 bedrooms, a family room, game room and more!
- The roof is a truss design and has a 10:12 primary pitch and a 14:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plan: Finish the lower level later with house plan 14593RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,462 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,052 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 255 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss