Fantastic Master Suite
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Welcome home to this delightful house plan featuring a detached 2-car garage with a 373 square foot bonus room. A covered front porch is just right for a rocking chair or two.
- Entertaining is a snap in the roomy kitchen with a dining nook and a serving bar open to the 16'x22'1' family room. There is an optional corner fireplace for this room.
- Just around the corner, you'll find a flexible room which could be a home office, dining room or guest room depending upon your needs. It has a convenient pass-thru to the kitchen. Easily accessible from this area is a pantry as well as a full bath and laundry room which opens onto a porch connecting the home to the garage.
- Tucked away quietly in a corner of this home is a spacious master suite with a sitting area. Storage abounds in his-and-hers closets, while a master bath with garden tub, shower and double sink creates the feeling of a private spa. The master suite has a door leading to a screen porch which can also be entered from the family room. This is an ideal spot to relax with a cool drink and no bugs.
- Unusual, yet efficient design frees space for two over-sized storage closets while providing direct access from the family room for the two secondary bedroom suites. Each suite features a walk-in closet and shares a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Related Plans: For a siding version with a side-entry garage, see house plan 20044GA. Also see these related versions: 20039GA (brick exterior) and 20040GA (stone and shingle exterior).