About This Plan
- Board and batten siding, a barrel vault entry and a wrap around porch accent this stylish Farmhouse home plan.
- A dining room is located just off the foyer, providing a formal space for dinner gatherings.
- The great room is oriented towards the view side of the home with its drama achieved with vast two-story windows and a wood beamed tray ceiling.
- An open-railed staircase separates the sky lit breakfast room from the great room.
- The angled kitchen with its corner windows and large island offers superb work area.
- Double doors open to the master bedroom, equipped with a large walk-in closet and a generous bath area.
- The bath features an oversized soaking tub with large corner windows and skylights for a bright, sunny space.
- A detached garage adds character and is connected to the house by a breezeway.
- The upper level offers a grand view of the family room and the outdoors through two-story windows.
- Open railing overlooks the foyer from the balcony space and a window over the entry door provides abundant natural light.
- The upper level is complete with two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet and a bath. Overlooks give you great views below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,205 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,297 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 908 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 932 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 66' 3"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick