About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch and two dormers serve to highlight the exterior of this farmhouse home plan.
- A den off the two-story foyer is an added bonus.
- By opening the formal living and dining rooms to each other, you gain maximum space for entertaining.
- In the informal area, the kitchen, breakfast nook set in a bay and the family room with fireplace are all open to each other.
- A concrete patio in the rear can be as large or as small as you like.
- Coffered ceilings lend elegance to the second floor master suite with both linear and walk-in closets.
- Two additional bedrooms share the hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,716 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 603 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch