About This Plan
- A farmhouse-inspired wraparound porch and winsome bay window give this home plan its good looks.
- The entry leads back toward the sprawling Great Room, where a fireplace and built-ins add a homey touch.
- The dinette nestles into a bay window, as does the formal dining room at the opposite end of the island kitchen.
- The dinette opens out to a beautiful sun porch, which will surely become one of your family's favorite gathering places.
- The owners' suite, on the upper floor, features a pampering private bath with a corner spa tub.
- Three additional bedrooms are serviced by a split hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,654 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,384 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,270 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,384 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 722 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss