About This Plan
- This country farmhouse home plan has a large front porch that wraps on both sides and aninviting front door to welcome you in.
- The roof line is classic with some beautiful dormers and is perfectly suited for a metal roof.
- With the massive front porch you would think this home was 3000 sq ft but it comes in at only 2108 sq. ft. which means it is an affordable house to build and looks very grand for the size.
- Inside there are 3 bedrooms on the left side of the house with a master suite and corner whirlpool tub.
- The large family room with 12' ceilings is at the center of the plan with a grand fireplace lined by windows facing the backyard.
- Your kitchen is stunning with a bricked range as a center piece and a bar with seating for a casual snack or meal.
- At the rear of the plan is a two car carport.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,108 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 8"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick