About This Plan
- You get two wrap-around porches in this delightful Farmhouse home plan - one in front and one in back.
- The formal dining room is immediately visible as you enter the home, with two big windows that face front.
- In back, everyone will want to hang out in the huge family room with its big fireplace to gather around.
- The peninsula eating bar has a half wall so you can see straight into the family room.
- The master suite has a door that opens to the rear porch and two big walk-in closets off the master bathroom.
- Two other family bedrooms are on the upper level and share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,952 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,510 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 442 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 653 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 7"
- Depth: 60' 3"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 554 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick