Farmhouse Dream Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The wide wrap-around porch matches the farmhouse image of a farmhouse. This ranch style home is ideal for those who need space available for their children to visit.
- The vaulted entry faces the stairs to the second floor, however, the main floor is open. To the right through French doors is the living room. The room has many windows that provide plenty of light.
- Beyond the living room is the master suite that has access to the covered deck through French doors. The walk-in closet and bathroom areas are enormous. A tub/spa has the feel of the outdoors with large window above it. The twin vanity sinks and large shower complete the spacious look.
- The family room and nook both have vaulted ceilings and large windows along with French doors to the rear deck. A corner fireplace gives the room a feeling of warmth. Open to the family room, the kitchen has an eating bar, along with a cooking island. L-shaped, with compact placement for the appliances, the kitchen also has a garden window ideal for growing herbs and spices. A pantry opens next to the built-in desk, making it convenient for keeping the shopping lists available.
- Off the kitchen, the utility contains a half-bath, with a door leading down to yard on the side of the home. Beyond the garden window, a door opens into the nook from a small porch.
- Up the curved staircase, are two bedrooms with a shared bath. Both bedrooms have large wall closets and the larger of the two rooms have French doors opening onto a private deck. A large linen closet has been provided for the rooms. At the second floor landing, it forms an open bridge.