About This Plan
- The charm of an old-fashioned farmhouse combines with sizzling contemporary excitement in this three-bedroom home.
- Classic touches abound, from the clapboard exterior with its inviting, wraparound porch, to the wood stove that warms the entire house.
- Inside, the two-story foyer, crowned by a plant ledge high overhead, affords a view of the soaring, skylit living room and rear deck beyond sliding glass doors.
- To the right, there's a formal dining room with bay window, just steps away from the kitchen.
- The well-appointed master suite completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, you'll find a full bath and two more bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet and cozy gable sitting nook.
- This home is designed with basement, slab, and crawlspace foundation options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,217 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,108 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,109 sq. ft.
- Deck: 504 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 142 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 764 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick