Farmhouse for Today's Lifestyles
About This Plan
- With its wrap-around porch and decorative columns, this handsome farmhouse design recalls simpler times. Inside, the open floor plan and up-to-date amenities reflect today's lifestyles.
- Double entry doors open to the foyer. To one side lies the living room, where French doors open to the dining room with its ceiling reveal. The islanded kitchen, featuring a walk-in pantry, is conveniently placed between the dining room and the bayed breakfast room, which accesses the deck in back.
- Completing the first floor is a vaulted family room complete with fireplace. The family room can be viewed from the hallway above.
- Upstairs, a cozy sitting room off the bedroom highlights the high-ceilinged master suite. There is a walk-in closet and bath with a skylight above the whirlpool tub.
- Three family bedrooms share a hall bath is next to which a handy laundry closet.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,787 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,488 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,299 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,488 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Deck: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 4"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick