Farmhouse Home Plan with Fine Detailing
About This Plan
- Scalloped shakes and decorative wood trim are marvelous touches that make this Farmhouse home plan stand out.
- There's plenty of room for your family to hang out in the huge great room that has a big fireplace as the focal point.
- A bay window extends the dining area that is open to the kitchen.
- The efficient utility room combines a washer/dryer with a freezer and pantry.
- The master suite gets twin walk-in closet and a first floor location, so no stairs to climb.
- On the second floor, built-in bookshelves line each side of the nook area between the two family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,927 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,258 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 669 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 38' 5"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick