Farmhouse Home Plan with Media Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A Farmhouse home for today's families, this plan comes with delightful features like the built-ins by the family room fireplace and a raised bonus room on the second floor.
- Two columns between the foyer and the dining room add a touch of elegance.
- Serving meals is a breeze with both a walk-in pantry and a butlers pantry to keep you organized.
- The open layout of the informal area in back promotes family togetherness.
- All three bedrooms are on the upper floor where homeowners get a cozy sitting area all to themselves.
- Use the media room as a fourth bedroom if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,005 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,556 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12