Farmhouse Home with Barrel Vault Entrance
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan offers a timeless, traditional exterior with its wrap around porch, hardy shake siding and stone accents. The barrel vault entrance offers an inviting architectural detail.
- Once inside, the warm atmosphere of the foyer embraces you with well-appointed yet simple detailing.
- A study and dining room flank the open foyer while glimpses of the great room are revealed.
- The sunken great room is a grand space with patio doors and Paladian windows filling the two-story room.
- A massive fireplace with built in bookcases on each side completes the space.
- The kitchen is open to the great room and breakfast room through large wood columns and a raised island bar.
- A special feature of this kitchen is the "hidden" walk-in pantry creating abundant storage.
- A large mudroom and laundry room adjoins the garage offering outdoor access and a second staircase leading to the upper level.
- The spacious master suite offers a tray ceiling, abundant window space and French door access to a large deck.
- Two large walk-in closets flank the entry into the master bath, and the bath is complete with separate vanities, a corner tub with windows and a large glass shower.
- The upper level has four bedrooms and two baths with a bonus room over the garage.
- A loft/balcony area overlooks the great room and foyer imparting a great sense of volume.
- The loft space is included in the second floor square footage of 1,011 but the bonus space is extra.